As we open our doors and welcome you back for dine-in service, we’d like to first express our deep appreciation for your support over these past few months. From the bottom of all our hearts at Clancy’s Inc., thank you!
When you return, things may look a little different. The health and safety of our guests and team has always been our top priority and we’ve enhanced that focus even further. We’re in this together and, like always, we’re in it for the long term. We hope you’ll be OK with that as well.
Here is a summary of how we will work to provide a very safe environment for us all:
OUR PLEDGE TO YOU:
· We will continue to be a leader in safe sanitation practices with all team members carefully following the high safety and sanitation standards required to operate a food service business in our state.
· We have provided ServSafe® to each of our Corporate and restaurant-level managers in both front and back of house.
· Employees will perform a daily COVID symptom assessment and stay at home if they are symptomatic. Additionally, they will have their temperature taken and will be sent home if symptoms are present.
· All indoor and outdoor seating options will comply with the appropriate physical distancing and maximum party size guidelines.
· Employees will wear facial coverings (except those exempted).
· Employees will be frequently washing their hands.
· Hand sanitizer or hand cleaning materials will be available in common areas.
· We will require reservations and not allow walk-in guests to facilitate physical distancing protocols.
· We will clean and sanitize regularly, including all high touch areas at least every two hours, before and also after each service. Additionally, we will clean and sanitize tabletops, chairs between each seating.
· We will also be working extremely hard to ensure your time with us is comfortable and that you are treated like royalty. We want nothing more than for you to have an amazing, safe Clancy’s, Inc. Restaurant experience!
WHAT WE ASK FROM YOU
· If you have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms of COVID-19 (including a fever, cough, chills, muscle pains or shortness of breath), please help us keep everyone safe by declining to dine in and instead use our Curbside Takeout or Family Meal Pack options.
· Please be prepared to provide phone and email contact information for everyone in your party so that we may contact you after your visit if necessary.
· Please willingly follow the physical distancing and sanitary guidelines that have been put in place to protect you and our other guests and team members.
· Please refrain from congregating in common areas inside the restaurant or joining another party seated separately from your own.
· Please leave coats and umbrellas in your vehicle if possible.
· To be as safe as possible, we are requesting that parties arrive on time and together. Due to seating and waiting room capacities, we may ask that you wait outside until your reservation time. We are happy to give you a call when your table is ready and a hostess will be at the door ready to assist you.
· Please note that as of July 8th, the Indiana Department of Health has enacted an order mandating all individuals to wear face coverings whenever in public spaces. This includes all restaurants when entering & exiting the building and moving around inside the restaurant. Face coverings may be removed whenever guests are seated at their table.
Thank you very much,
The Fogelsong Family